So this week I got back to work on the baby blanket. I wanted to finish the size of the blanket so that this week I could just work on the outside of it and put the finishing touches on it. I think I have it done, but I want to let it sit for a day and go back to see if I think it needs more length to it. I think it is probably about 4 feet long, I do not really know how long it should be. I think I should probably look up online some sizes of baby blankets to see if I should keep going.
So this week, I want to start looking at different techniques to finish this blanket. I am sure there are several ways just like there were several ways that I found to do the stitch I used on the entire blanket. I cant wait for it to be finished and not have to worry about the extra strings hanging out the sides of it. I am going to have to start a new thing of yarn before I start the outside so I make sure I do not have to do it on that small part of it. I am excited to finally show this project of to people besides my roommates. I think they are getting tired of me showing them every week what I have gotten done. So this is a short entry but this is all I have, I would post a picture but it would look the same as a couple weeks ago, just longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment