07 March 2010

7 March

This week as been the same thing as the past few weeks. This step is taking longer than I would have thought it would. I guess this is a good thing so that I have something to keep working on throughout the semester. I think that I am getting really good at this step though because every time I sit down I can get more done in the same amount of time.

I think after spring break I will be able to start working on the binding of this project. I think that this might take me some time to understand so I might have to keep taking it out. i will not have my mother to help me with this step this time around. I think to teach myself this I might make another really small square to practice on with a seperate set of yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment