Like I said during spring break I am still working on getting it to be the size I want it to be. The rows are coming quicker and quicker everytime I pick up the blanket. I am thinking after this week I will have the size I need and I can start working on the border of the blanket. My mom will be here this weekend again, and I was hoping she would be able to teach me how to make some potholders to extend my project a little.
28 March 2010
28 March 2010
I havent worked on this project for the last 2 weeks and I was a little worried that I would have a small problem picking the technique back up. I was amazed by how little it took me to get back on track and I actually think that I was moving faster than I had before spring break. Without having my project with me over spring break I found myself missing it when I was watching tv or laying around at home. I find myself not worrying about doing the project for school but just doing it because I enjoy doing it. It brings me back to the articles we read earlier in the class about the groups of ladies getting together to do work on their quilts and do their fancy work. I am not making this blanket because I need it for my everyday living, yes maybe for class, but I am doing it because I like it. I can see myself continuing projects like this in the future.
Like I said during spring break I am still working on getting it to be the size I want it to be. The rows are coming quicker and quicker everytime I pick up the blanket. I am thinking after this week I will have the size I need and I can start working on the border of the blanket. My mom will be here this weekend again, and I was hoping she would be able to teach me how to make some potholders to extend my project a little.

Like I said during spring break I am still working on getting it to be the size I want it to be. The rows are coming quicker and quicker everytime I pick up the blanket. I am thinking after this week I will have the size I need and I can start working on the border of the blanket. My mom will be here this weekend again, and I was hoping she would be able to teach me how to make some potholders to extend my project a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment