Unfortunately I didnt post because I was really sick. But in the last 2 weeks I have gotten a lot done. I have learned how to change threads in the blanket. I unfortunately had to learn sooner than I would have, my cat got to my project and chewed through the string. I have gotten a lot done and had to go back to the store to get new things of yarn to continue. I taught myself to change colors by watching a youtube video, and it was the easist thing I have learned this far with this project.
I think this project is something that I will be able to continue to do for the rest of my life. Like the one article about sewing not being a chore anymore I can relate to. I enjoy sewing but I have never done it because I absolutely had to to have something to wear. This is the same idea, I dont need blankets but I enjoy what I am doing.
Next week I will be be working on doing more rows. I am having a hard time finding time to sit down and just crochet but the project in coming along and it is starting to resemble something and it just isnt a block of stitches anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment